The Platatac Phone Admin Pouch is designed to mount high on a plate carrier and is a low profile solution to carry, protect and conveniently operate a smartphone device in the tactical environment.
The front zippered compartment opens fully to lay flat and has a removable velcro in panel with elastic loops at each end to secure the device. Adjustable paracord acts to stabilize the device when folded down. A single opening in the side of the pouch allows cable routing if required. The rear zippered pocket has elastic loops to store pens/notebooks and other admin items.
Includes a strip of adhesive velcro loop to attach to a device as another mounting option.
- Accepts most Android or Apple smartphones standalone or in a protective case (Juggernaut or Kagwerks)
- Internal velcro in/out panel with elastic loops to hold projective cases
- Internal Paracord lengths to stabilise pouch when open
- Dual zipper pulls for ambidextrous access
- Reversed #8 YKK zips with heat shrink wrapped paracord pulls
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- Buttonhole drainage
Weight, Fabrics & Dimensions
- 190 grams/6.7oz
- 190mm W x 120mm H x 50mm D
- Made from 500D Cordura Nylon
- Requires 4 PALS columns - Attaches horizontally