Primarily designed as a magazine pouch, the SUP mk II can carry a range of items including magazines, multitools or knives, flashlights (up to 1” diameter bezel), flexicuffs and even OC spray. The removable lid can be adjusted to securely fit items varying in length and features internal hard plastic plating for one handed operation during the reload. Internal elastic retention allows the SUP mk II to act as a shingle for CQB application. These low profile pouches are great for storage of quick access items and are small enough to be placed anywhere on your rig without hindrance to your freedom of movement.
- PALS/MOLLE attachment system
- Holds variety of small items- mags, multitools (Leatherman Wave, Gerber, Victorinox), torches (Surefire) etc.
- Elastic strap ensures retention
- Pouch lid adjustable for larger/smaller items
- Pouch lid removable for easier access
- Velcro closure
- Pull tab on lid for easy opening
- Drainage grommet
- Manufactured from all MILSPEC fittings and materials