In the event of an emergency or while you are in the field, you need to know where you are and where you need to go. Rothco’s Coordinate Scale Protractor will accurately show your coordinates and endpoint when used with a scaled map.
- Military Coordinate Scale Protractor (5” X 5”) Is An Ideal Tool For Military Personnel To Use In Tandem With A Map To Mark Their Location And Destination
- Can Be Used With The Military Grade Reference System (MGRS), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM), United States National Grid (USNG), And Other Metric Based Coordinate Systems
- Triangular Cut-Outs Are Designed To Be Used With A Map In Scales Of 1:25,000, 1:50,000, 1:100,000, Or 1:250,000
- You Can Tie A Piece Of Paracord Or Other String In The Center Hole To Use For Accurate Mil Or Degree Measurements
- Outer Scale Marked In Mils
- Center Scale Marked In Degrees
- Inner Scale Marked In Back Azimuths