Designed to provide maximum ballistic protection, the OTW (Outside The Wire) goggle offers superior optical clarity and a custom fit strap system to keep your eyes protected in any condition.
- Anatomically optimized design for seamless helmet integration and face fit
- Exceeds U.S. military ballistic impact requirements for goggles (MIL-PRF-32432, clause 184.108.40.206.5, superseding former MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- Uncompromising optics and coverage per ANSI Z87.1
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects distortion
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- Compatible with Smith Rx system insert (sold separately)
- EN 166 compliant
- Flame-resistant anti-microbial goggle foam
- 100% protection from UVA/B/C rays
- Interchangeable straps
FIELD OF VIEW
The OTW goggle was designed to maximize overall field of view. Using CAD technology and over 40 years of mold making knowledge, we have increased the peripheral field of vision on the OTW, exceeding the competition to give you every advantage while maximizing protective coverage.